What you get are the best first aid products in Australia – top quality, easy to use & essential for an emergency!! Each of the EMR First Aid KITs below contain:-
- Colour coded sections (blue, green, red) for components for different types of injuries
- Individual first aid components are labelled and tells you how many items you need to remain fully stocked and compliant
- The SMART Bandage is Survival’s newest design and shows you how much pressure to apply when using the bandage for snake or funnel web spider bites
- Reflective piping to help you find the KIT in the dark
AED First Aid KIT$75.00 Add to cart
First Aid Emergency Handbook
$39.95Add to cart
First Aid Restocking KIT$77.00 Add to cart
First Responder First Aid KIT$299.00 Add to cart
Handy First Aid KIT
$52.50Add to cart
Plastic wall bracket
$39.95Add to cart
SMART Snake bandage 2m x 10cm$27.55 Add to cart
Snake Bite KIT
$99.95Add to cart
Traveller First Aid KIT
$99.00Add to cart
Workplace/Home First Aid KIT
$179.95Add to cart
Workplace/Home First Aid KIT PLUS
$249.00Add to cart
WHS Laws & Compliance
The new Workplace Health & Safety (“WHS”) laws aim to provide all workers across Australia with a unified approach towards health and safety protection.
A national approach means greater certainty for businesses, particularly those who work across different state borders. It also means it’s easier for you to ensure you are purchasing a workplace compliant kit.
Gone are the days of different first aid kit requirements across all the States and Territories.
First Aid in the workplace
The code of practice defines first aid as:
“First aid is the immediate treatment or care given to a person suffering from an injury or illness until more advanced care is provided or the person recovers”
Who is responsible in the workplace?
A Person Conducting a Business or undertaking (“PCBU”) has the primary duty under the WHS Act to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that workers and other persons are not exposed to health and safety risks arising from the business or undertaking.
Code of Practice essentials
- First aid equipment must be provided in the workplace
- Each worker/employee must have access to the equipment
- There must be appropriate access to facilities for the administration of first aid
- There must be an adequate number of workers trained to administer first aid in the workplace
First Aid KIT requirements
- Your workplace must have at least 1 first aid kit
- You must ensure it is accessible to all employees
- Your KIT needs to be located in a prominent and accessible location. It should be closer to areas with a higher risk of injury
- You must maintain your kit regularly by ensuring it is restocked. We recommend restocking after accidents and every 3-12 months, depending on use, to ensure you remain compliant. If your work or personal environment involves more risks, then check your KIT more regularly.