The best Australia wide workplace compliant First Aid KIT bundle for your workplace.
The PLUS Kit contains the following:
1 x Workplace/Home First Aid KIT
1 x First Aid Emergency Handbook, 4th edition
1 x Wall Bracket
EMR Workplace/Home First Aid KIT Component List
50 x Adhesive dressings, individually wrapped
20 x 2.5ml Povidone Iodine Antiseptic Swabs
10 x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR KIT)
1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel (15cm Handy)
1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
15 x Cotton gauze swabs, individual but come in packs of 3, sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
1 x CPR Card
1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6cm in zip lock bag
4 x Eye pads, sterile
3 x Fever scan strip
1 x First Aid Booklet
5 x Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets
1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
1 x Ice pack, Instant
5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
1 x Pencil (notepad is located at the back of the First Aid Booklet and is no longer a stand alone item)
3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
1 x Pressure bandage, heavy weight, 10cm x 1.8m unstretched
1 x Smart bandage
1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe (in CPR KIT)
6 x Safety pins, 4 large, 2 small
8 x Saline, 15ml
10 x Splinter probes, individual, sterile
2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel (small Handy)
1 x Wound closures (1 pack of 3), sterile
1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
This is hands down Australia’s best compliant workplace first aid kit. The PLUS kit comes with a wall bracket and a copy of the award winning survival first aid emergency handbook 4th edition which offers instructions on how to respond to an emergency incident.
We have analysed hundreds of first aid kits and discovered most are a confusing ‘lucky dip’ of difficult to find products in poor quality bags. Besides, none of these ‘exploding’ kits meet Safe Work Australia’s standards new Workplace Health & Safety Code of Practice. This replaces the old Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) laws. If you are looking for the type ‘B’ first aid KIT, then you are looking at old requirements. The news laws are under the WHS Code of Practice. For more information please view the WHS Code of Practice on Safe Work Australia’s website here.
Every workplace has a legal responsibility to ensure that they meet the regulated first aid provisions. First aid treatment provides for the initial and immediate attention to a person to a person who has suffered an injury. A quick response could mean the difference between life and death.
Have a look at our kit and see why everyone is buying it. The new innovative Smart Bandage included in the workplace kit uses a clever pictogram to show users how to achieve the correct tension which is essential when applying a pressure immobilisation bandage, especially for snake bites. It also doubles as a compression bandage in your first aid kit for major wounds, sprains and strains. The antiseptic and hydrogel are specialist resources for infection control and burns if no water is available.
The durable, easily cleanable wall bracket fits all of our kits and lets you store them where everyone can see it of find it. Every aspect of this product makes sense and ensures you and your colleagues make the right choice when providing first aid.
Use our Restock Kit to keep it updated after each major incident or at least 6 month intervals.
What’s new in the 2014 WHS Workplace First Aid KIT?
- Colour coded sections (blue, green, red) for components for different types of injuries
- Individual first aid components are labelled and tells you how many items you need to remain compliant
- The SMART Bandage is Survival’s newest design and shows you how much pressure to apply when using the bandage for snake or spider bites
- Reflective piping to help you find the KIT in the dark
- Inclusion of new or extra first aid components
- New Items: Antiseptic swabs, 5 x 3.5ml hydro gel satchels (for burns), different sized bandaids, the SMART bandage
- Extra Items: Non adherent wound pads, gloves, ice pack, fever strips, triangular bandages, gauze swabs and conforming cotton bandages
Product Key Features
- Our Workplace KITmakes your work place, office or work vehicle compliant with the new Safe Work Australia WHS Code of Practice
- The first aid bag is the most innovative bag on the market. “Everything not only has a place; but that place is labelled, colour coded, marked with a quantity, and carefully selected so as to maximise efficient use of space”. – Pat Callinan’s 4×4 Adventures Magazine (Issue 009, Summer 2013)
- The KIT is water resistant, durable with strong zips and has double stitched handles
- QR codes make it easy for you to scan and link with a restock portal to ensure compliancy
- ARTG approval # 186631