Please select the training course and location you wish to enrol into below and then choose your desired date. Once the new booking page displays, scroll down and click on the course to book.
Further information on all our courses can found by clicking on the course name in the side bar on the left on your desktop or further down on your phone. All these courses are Nationally Recognised Training and students who successfully complete their First Aid training are awarded a statement of attainment for the units completed, often on the same day. Please call 0438 718 369 to discuss any special requirements.
Your First Aid Training will be delivered either by our Paramedic or Medic who have ongoing real hands-on experience working with patients as part of the Event First Aid Services we also provide. No GST is charged on VET nationally recognised training.
What our students are saying are the BEST ASPECTS of our training?
- The Practical application was good;
- The trainer engaged with everyone in the group equally;
- Tom was a great trainer. He clearly explained everything and was very approachable. He also had a great amount of practical knowledge and experience which helped show the relevance of the information being taught;
- Our trainer was excellent. The practical hands on. The acronym memory patters like DRS ABCD and RICE was good. Where clear number patterns like 30 then 2 were given – this was good. The emphasis on giving first-aiders confidence with “Any CPR is better than no CPR if the casualty is not breathing” was good;
- The practical work and theory around DRSABCD;
- Real life stories & experiences from the trainer;
- Hearing from the trainer what real situations were like.
Emergency Medical Response delivers nationally recognised training and assessment on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Tom Aczel, Paramedic and Jasmine Aczel, Event Medic are approved trainers for the courses listed here (or their equivalent replacements) on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.